Leica M-A (Typ 127), Silver Chrome Finish
This is a demonstration store. You can purchase products like this from Leica Store Miami.
NEW ANALOG ADDITION TO THE LEICA M FAMILY
Leica Camera proudly presents the Leica M-A, an analog, fully mechanical camera body that works without a battery. Returning to the basic aspects of photography – focus, aperture and shutter speed, this analog camera stays true to the roots of photography. Unlike the analog Leica MP, the Leica M-A does not have a built in light meter.
BENEFITS & FEATURES OF THE LEICA M-A
- Easy to use -photographer concentrates on focusing, aperture and shutter speed
- Fully mechanical body without the need to use a battery
- ISO dial to remember which ISO is being used
- Access to a wide range of M lenses from 16 – 135 mm
- Discrete black chrome finish or classical silver finish
- Enclosed all-metal body with chromed brass top & bottom covers
- Made in Germany
The Leica M-A is packaged with a carrying strap, 1 film Tri-x 400 and a body cap.